1988 BMW M6 For Sale
(Update – October 18, 2017: Thank you, car was SOLD to a buyer in New York.) I’m happy to present this very nice, known history, 1987 BMW M6. Low miles, a manual transmission, excellent condition, a long time owner and service by the same shop since 1991 make this a special car. Buy it before we list it on Bring a Trailer. Price: $36,000
Contact Dave Tobin at Collector Car Consultants, LLC – Finger Lakes Region, NY (Recently relocated from Minneapolis, MN)
Ph: 612-567-02 three four
Interior: Lotus White leather
67,100 original miles
Mostly original paint (paint meter diagram in photo set)
– Same owner since 1991 – acquired from second owner with approximately 29,700 miles.
– Serviced by the same shop since current owner’s acquisition, service records from 1991 – May 2017.
– Clean Carfax vehicle history report – available upon request
Extremely good condition, inside and out. Front seats ALWAYS covered with sheepskin covers, excellent original leather, even the driver’s side bolster is in excellent condition. Runs and drives beautifully. Steering and suspension are tight, transmission shifts up and down through the gears smoothly. Some leather separation from dash vents (see detailed photos). Fly in, drive home.
See 100+ photos of this car and many service records in this Flickr album. (and scroll down for more photos)
Much recent service (May 2017) total: $1,766
Complete cooling system service:
– R & I radiator, send out for clean and test
– Blow out A/C condenser
– Replace thermostat
– Replace water pump
– Replace all belts
– Replace coolant level sensor
– Vacuum bleed and fill w/ antifreeze
60k mile service
– Check valve clearance, al found in spec.
– Replace spark plugs
– Inspect dist. Cap / rotor – look good
– Scope test, check plug wires
– Replace fuel filter
– Change transmission oil
– Change rear axle oil
– Rotated / balance tires
– Leather separation from dash vents – center / passenger’s side
– Cruise control inoperative – $439.88*
– A/C does not blow cold and should be converted to R134 – $496.33*
*Estimates for this work have been provided by the shop that has maintained this car for more than 25 years – Contact Dave.